Please note that IJLA uses a blind review process; therefore, writers must exclude authors’ names, institutions, and clues to the authors’ identities that exist within the manuscript.
Upon accepting by the editors, manuscripts are delivered at least two separate referees. In case of referees’ dichotomy decisions, manuscript is delivered a third referee.
Editor has responsibility of pursuing the manuscript report in a given time. In case of non-arrival in a given time, manuscript is assigned to a new referee by editorial board.
Referees are to evaluate manuscripts according to criteria as follows:
1) Structural and logical coherence of the manuscript,
2) Alignment of manuscript such as title, subtitle, content,
3) Relevance of paper such as language and expression,
4) Aim, method, and results in Turkish abstract,
5) Aim, method, and results in English abstract,
6) Relevance of method in the manuscript,
7) Scientific presentation and discussion of results and discussion,
8) Significance and relevance of suggestions and evaluations,
9) Adequacy of charts, images, and tables,
10) Appropriate usage and actuality of bibliography,
11) Originality of the manuscript and its contribution to related literature,
Please note that correspondence between referee-editor, editor-author is practiced by message section in Article Tracking System.
Upon evaluating the candidate paper, referees can submit corrections to the system, if needed, in Word for Windows or Quark Macintosh format.
Referees can desire to see the current version of the candidate paper on which they evaluated before. Accordingly, registered paper is seen referee’s own system to evaluate.